Friday, January 23, 2009

Memories

Well since Valentines Day is approaching... I always tend to get romantic, of course... not just because of Valentines day, but because it reminds me of when Mike and I first met. In the beginning of our friendship, he actually sat and watched one of my favorite movies with me. Moulin Rouge, a musical, I realize now how painful that must have been for him, however i fell in love when he started to sing "Your Song" right along with the movie.(he probably will kill me for inserting that part!). Regardless we are going on 7 years now. Its been a rough, stressful, and funloving road. I'm more in love now than i was then. He even managed to belt it out one night at Karaoke! One of the reasons I love him so much. So when you read this Mike, I love you, and thanks for loving me and putting up with me :) for many years to come!

No comments: