Sunday, March 1, 2009

Reflecting

As many of you all know, I am quite the over-analyzer. I tend to reflect on many situations, and try to solve and analyze life, and try to learn from all ordeals, no matter how big or small.
Well in many different ways I have encountered family problems. I am having a difficult time yet again with trying to understand. Am I alone in believing in truly loving and forgiving relationship, with siblings, parents, cousins??? Why cant people just love eachother for who they are, and not hate for differences. I just sometimes wish for a perfect world. I love each and every member of my family, and if its anything I have learned in my life so far, it is that life is too short for petty garbage, hindering relationships. Ive just been reflecting on life tonight.
Wishing every one felt the way i do! HAHA
So anyway, we got a new couch this week, its super comfy!!

1 comment:

Amber H. said...

Sounds like you are going through a rough patch. Sending you BIG hugs :o) I hope it gets better soon! Family relationships can be so hard sometimes. I totally sympathize.