Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Summer

Well.. Summer is approaching! I think we are all tired of baseball already.. and we are not close to being done. I had to change up the blog! Life has been so crazy lately.. I needed happy pictures, which of course lead to beach pictures. Good times!
The kids are ready for school to be over! I actually can't wait myself. It will be nice to relax a little from constant scheduling every minute everyday. The boys are doing great.. a little stressed from fending off the girls! It seems that kids grow up way too fast, its something you hear all the time, however it takes just a moment to actually realize just how true it is. Faith I think is ready for a break too! she said that she has had enough of dance and baseball! We cannot wait for our family vacation! Hope all is well!

No comments: