Thursday, July 9, 2009

Flowers and Butterflies

Well I wanted to send Birthday wishes!
My "baby" will be five next week. Its nice to reminisce about the past five years. However as reality and time go by...she will be going to Kindergarten in the fall. I can only imagine how that will go! last fall I was a mess..and she was only gone 2and a half hours a day, I wrote her a 3 page letter for her baby book! As a stay at home mom...its just sad to realize that this is it!!! However its a happy month!!! My Birthday is a day before hers, and Mikes mom is the 20th...My mom had hers on the 4th! Happy Birthday July girls! I love you so much!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Awww! That's fun to have all your kids in school! I'm excited to have ethan in school full time this next year! Evie still has one more year though.